A number of users may have faced the issue of AOL Gold Flash Player not working properly during running videos. Also, there might be some issues during the downloading, installing, or updating of the Flash Player.
Well, there can be a number of reasons due to which such a problem may have taken place. Here are some of the common issues which you might face in the AOL Gold Flash Player.
• AOL Desktop may not be able to detect AOL Flash Player.
• The Flash Player may not be working properly in AOL.
• There may be an error while downloading and installing the AOL Flash Player.
• There may be an issue of The Flash Player not getting updated for Windows 10.
• There may be some issues in the Flash Player after it has got updated.
• There may be a problem in the playing of the AOL videos.
These are some of the common issues that may happen with the AOL Gold Flash Player. But these issues can be easily sorted out by making use of some common hacks. If you are facing some other issues apart from these, you can always get in touch with the customer support team of AOL Desktop Gold and get a solution for the issue at the earliest.
Solving Detection Issues
Most of the times, it has been found that users may come across the issue of AOL Flash Player not getting detected by the AOL. This problem can be solved out by following these steps.
• Open the browser on which you access AOL.
• Now go for the ‘Tools’ option where you will find ‘Compatibility View’ settings and click on it.
• A new window will open where you will have to enter the URL of the AOL site in the section ‘Add Website’. Now click on the “Add” button.
• Now click on the ‘Close’ option so that the changes can be processed.
Working Issues in the Flash Player
If you are facing the trouble of running the AOL Gold Flash Player, here are some of the steps that you can follow.
• Open YouTube in your browser to check whether it is running perfect on your system or not.
• Now go to your system ‘Desktop Manager’ by clicking Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
• Now go to the ‘Processes’ option and click on ‘End Process’ and end all the programs of AOL.
• Now download advanced Flash Player in Internet Explorer.
• In case if the problem is happening repeatedly, you need to run a registry cleaning program to troubleshoot the system.
• Now you can conveniently download and install AOL Flash Player.
It is not always that the users come across such issues. But you might get such issues while installing AOL Desktop Gold due to a number of reasons. Hence, it is mentioned to download the system from the official website and to follow the guidelines strictly.
Though the problem can be solved out easily with the steps mentioned, the users are always free to contact the customer support team in case the issue is not resolved.